April 16, 2009

Stamp Sets for Sale

Sooooo...... I was having a day, and decided to go hard with the craft room purge, and have a few big ticket items that need good homes ( for a small fee of course8) )

They are as follows....
Thoroughly Thankful 
So Very
Yummy ( one mounted, one unmounted )
Botanical Blooms
All Through The Year
A to Z accents
Happiness ( background stamp )
Much Appreciated
ginormous flowers
All I have seen
in my thoughts ( this is a beautiful sentiments set )

I have also added some retired "in color" stamp pads with their respective refills 

Groovy guava with refill
morning marigold ( no refill )
cool caribbean ( no refill )
soft sky with refill
and I also have the vintage violet refill, but no stamp pad

these are classic pads, and are used


Whew... these are going faster than fast!... well, as sad as I might be to see them go, I would like them to be owned by someone who will love them and make time for them....... kinda like a puppy......but potty trained.

The one unmounted set is the die-cut, so there's no snipping involved. But they are all used, and in great condition. They range in price, but are no more than $15....... priced to sell!!

Please email with serious inquiries only.

Cheers, and until next time...... 

-never go to bed angry, unless snoring is a form of revenge:)