July 2, 2009

Stamp Camp!

Hello Ladies, it's that time of year again, the NEW 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! catalogue and idea book has arrived.
So my downline and I are hosting a camp! Come and try out the new colors, papers and ribbons.....
there's also a few new punches ( oh happy day!)
If you can't make it, you can still place an order, either through myself directly or through my website.
Can't wait to get your hands on a new catty? Well book a class with me, and receive yours free ( received at time of class ) or join my Stampers 10 group and get it today! Don't feel like either? Stop on by and pick one up for $10!! $2 off the cover price, and NO shipping or tax!


Date:
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Time:
12:00pm - 5:00pm
Location:
Dover Community Association

3133 - 30th AVE S.E.

Calgary, AB


Come say WELCOME to the new 2009-2010 Stampin Up Catalogue and Idea Book.

The new In Colors are gorgeous, the ribbons are alluring and the Designer Paper! Oh my gosh!


Rotate between 2 make and take areas guided by your hostesses with the mostesses, and a crop station.

Leave with at least 6 projects and 100's of new ideas


$30.00 Includes snacks, beverages, make and takes, your spot to crop for the afternoon.

Please feel free to bring a guest, just let us know
RSVP by July 12th

- make time for the things you love